$52.95 Free Delivery
Aloe Fuzion is a 200x concentrate formula that contains the most bio-available, certified-organic aloe with the highest amount of acemannan made today. Acemannan is the active ingredient that supports the immune system, soothes irritation, and encourages a healthy gut environment. Aloe Fuzion is aloin free and does not act as a harsh laxative, unlike many whole leaf aloe products.
What is Aloe Fuzion?
Aloe Fuzion is organic, freeze dried, inner leaf Aloe vera powder. It has a bio-active profile nearly identical to natural Aloe vera inner leaf gel and is the highest quality, most bioavailable, most immunomodulatory Aloe vera available. Absolutely no other Aloe vera product can match its bioavailable polysaccharide and acemannan content. Compare and see for yourself, Aloe Fuzion is the gold standard for Aloe vera capsules!
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Aloe Fuzion
1. Supports Digestion
Aloe Fuzion helps soothe and cleanse the digestive tract. When digestion is smooth and functioning properly, your body can better absorb nutrients to enhance your overall wellness.
2. Boosts Immune System
Aloe Fuzion has natural detoxifying properties that effectively cleanse the digestive and circulatory systems. As nutrient absorption accelerates, blood circulation is strengthened and provides more oxygen rich blood to cells, which in turn strengthen your immune system.
The rise in popularity of Aloe vera has created an opportunity for fly-by-night operations to offer inferior products. In fact, some industry experts estimate up to 75% of Aloe vera is either impure or void of beneficial nutrients. You can rest easy knowing that Aloe Fuzion is formulated with ultra high-quality, organic Aloe vera.
Aloe vera juice is bulky and requires refrigeration. It’s not easy to travel with and not everyone likes the taste. Aloe Fuzion offers the benefits of Aloe vera in an easy vegetarian capsule. Whether you’re at home or on the go, Aloe Fuzion is quick and simple.
Aloe Fuzion offers all the active ingredients found in Aloe vera, including polysaccharides, glycoproteins, amino acids, vitamins and enzymes. It’s a great source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. In particular, Aloe Fuzion offers mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are an active component.
Surprising Facts About Aloe Vera
- With a history that extends back 6,000 years, Aloe vera is believed to have originated in the Sudan.
- Although it resembles a cactus, Aloe is a member of the lily family.
- There are 400 species of the Aloe vera plant.
- Aloe’s health benefits are supported by nearly 700 published scientific and clinical studies.
- Aloe vera offers over 200 biologically active amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and enzymes.
- Both Ayurvedic medicine in India and Traditional Chinese Medicine utilize Aloe vera.
- Aloe vera is the second most frequently used ingredient in Hispanic culture and, in Asian culture, is second only to red ginseng.
- Native Americans called it the “Wand of the Heaven.”
The Health Benefits of Aloe Fuzion
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Encourages normal pH levels.
- Acts as a prebiotic for intestinal flora.
- Incredible source of powerful antioxidants and vital nutrients.
- Soothes the entire body, from the digestive tract to sore joints and muscles.
- Excellent nutritional support for the liver.
- Encourages normal lipid profiles and cardiovascular health.
- Helps to enhance absorption of vitamins and other nutrients.
- Supports vibrant, better looking skin.
Why is Aloe Fuzion the Best Aloe Vera Product Available?
- Produced with Aloe vera (L.) grown in the hot and humid climate of the tropical volcanic island of Hainan.
- 200x concentrate formula contains the most bio-available certified-organic aloe high in acemannan.
- Contains a minimum 15% acemannan content with greater than 7% bioavailable and greater than 10% immunomodulatory.
- No preservatives, flavors, fillers, gluten, GMOs, or artificial colors.
- Easy vegetarian capsules have no bitter taste and are convenient for travel.
- Meets quality and purity standards of the International Aloe Science Council.
- No refrigeration required.
- Economical for daily use.