Liver Cleanse Kit
Liver Cleanse Kit
$144.95 Free Delivery
The Liver Cleanse Kit is an all natural approach to cleansing and rejuvenating your liver and gallbladder. This multi-tiered approach uses the power of Livatrex to kick start your liver’s natural cleansing abilities and Oxy-Powder to facilitate toxin removal. Many people say a liver cleanse is an integral step in body cleansing. Get started today and feel better with liver and gallbladder detoxification!
What is a Liver Cleanse?
A liver cleanse is designed to detoxify, flush and purge the liver of deposits, toxins, and stones. Most liver cleanse programs also target the gallbladder to help it purge toxins.
The liver cleanse protocol involves following a healthy, organic diet and drinking an organic herbal mixture for 4 days to stimulate the liver and soften stones. On the 5th day, 6 ounces of organic raw unprocessed virgin olive oil is ingested to induce the purging of toxins and stones from the liver.
The Liver Cleanse Kit includes one bottle of Livatrex, one bottle of Oxy-Powder, and one bottle of Latero-Flora. One bottle of Livatrex is enough for one liver cleanse protocol. However, after completing one liver cleanse, you’ll have enough Oxy-Powder and Latero-Flora remaining for a second cleanse. You can purchase an extra bottle of Livatrex, if you wish to perform a second liver cleanse or share the kit with a friend.
Shocking Statistics About the Liver
- 80% of all cases of liver toxicity are caused by pharmacological drug reactions.
- 6,000-10,000 liver transplants are performed yearly in the United States.
- 29 million Americans have nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Almost 30,000 people in the U.S. die each year from liver cirrhosis.
- A poor diet contributes to most liver problems.
- 90-100% of heavy alcohol users develop fatty liver disease.
- More than 25 million people in the United States have gallstones.
- Gallstones are most common in overweight adults between 35-55 and affect more women than men.
- Each year, nearly a million new cases of gallstone disease surface. Gallbladder removal is the most common treatment.
The Health Benefits of a Liver Cleanse
- Supports the liver
- Improves digestion
- Helps balance lipid profiles
- Boosts energy and vitality
- Helps you feel lighter and more healthy
- Reduces bloating and gas
- Encourages a sharp memory and cognition